FLEXIBLE STAFFING OR STAFF AUGMENTATION SOLUTIONS
As business environments change and organizations seek greater agility, we have the experience and expertise to scale teams of workforce consultants to meet demand in your Business.
Whether you need one or 100 – at one site or across many locations – Agileeyi delivers the flexibility you need to meet your goals.
Staff Augmentation to Accommodate PEAK Demand
An effective people strategy will include a significant proportion of “core staff” or permanent, long-term employees. But managers should not overlook the benefit of optimizing the balance between core and augmented staff, sometimes called “contract staff” or “contractors”.
Too many core staff and you wind up with salaries and benefits that you don’t need during slow periods. You sacrifice profit or deal with the demoralizing task of laying off excess staff.
Too much reliance on engineering/technical staff augmentation, and people who are central to your core competency may leave during slow periods.
Staff Augmentation to Enhance Your Capabilities
Sometimes you need a person with specialized expertise for a project that you have the capabilities to manage in-house, but you don’t have anyone with that specific expertise. For example, an Enterprise Resource Planning software implementation, or someone to develop a particular software that needs a niche skill.
Agileeyi will find reliable resources with expertise specific to your needs.
Elements of Staff Augmentation through Agileeyi:
- Agileeyi employs 500+ consultants that are hard to find or niche skills
- Agileeyi acts as the employer of record
- The contractor works under your direction
- Most contract employees are willing to work long hours to get your project done
- You achieve 100% utilization rate of contract staff
- Low employee markup relative to other types of service providers
- You achieve fast turnaround
- This solution is highly scalable
- You incorporate different expertise and perspective when compared to your permanent staff
Consider this option if:
- You have a project-based or seasonal increase in demand
- Your project is urgent
- You lack certain expertise in your organization, which you only need on a temporary basis